Fanasty football

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well my main laptop stopped working and I was using the old one which left me with Romo but I guess it could've been worse.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Can Newton or RG III all day. !!

I was considering going for RG III with my 2nd pick but the computer froze up and picked Romo. I think RG III has some great potential and would've been worth the risk.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I hope everyone has their Dallas and NY players ready.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Line up set, 5 parlay bets are set, and 2 straight bets are set. I hope my 2 8 leg parlay bets pay off, I will win almost $2k.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Doesn't look like I'm going to have a good week. **** I should have started RG 3

Same here, I was beaten badly in both leagues I play in. I pulled AP because they weren't supposed to use him.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Few teams done good. I played team yuker. We stayed neck and neck all day. Forgot the score but I think I'm only a point or two ahead of him.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
McFadden better do good. I hate playing Fantasy players when they're in a divisional game. The points are always low. Ugh

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Scott. Ur going down...lol Rivers and Gates. I only need a few....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I hope I have a better week this week. Going to be rough getting 30 more points to beat paullud. I could use a another TE or RB cause mine ain't helping me.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I hope I have a better week this week. Going to be rough getting 30 more points to beat paullud. I could use a another TE or RB cause mine ain't helping me.

Well you still have Turner, Jones, and Thomas to go, I wish you bad luck.