Fanasty football

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I setup a 10 man league on espn. If anyone one is interested please pm me or paulld. Thanks, Dennis

Draft is this sunday at 1900. You can log into one hour before and pre rank players or wait to draft the team yourself. If i dont get 10 people, we can not draft. League must be full.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If the time of the draft is an issue please let me know and I will try to get something setup for you. Everyone is invited, if you have never played Fantasy Football before we can help you along but it is pretty easy to learn. The only way I can think of to describe it is as a chess match using football players.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . The only way I can think of to describe it is as a chess match using football players.

I don't know how to play chess.
footballchessbig.jpeg

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Draft is Sunday September 2 @ 19:00 EST 1) Go to espn.com 2) Click Register in upper right hand corner 3) Enter email address and click next 4) Enter requested information and click finish (uncheck the 3 boxes at the bottom to prevent SPAM) 5) On right hand side under League Name enter E O Members(after you enter the "E" a drop down menu will appear and you should see it in the list) 6) In gray box on the left enter Critical Checkout as the password and click Join League 7) Select the My Team tab and from there you can Change the Rankings of who you want to draft or change your Autopick strategy which allows you to select which positions you want to draft first

denny2010

Expert Expediter
We'll count you in. But I am going to win it all....lol

denny2010

Expert Expediter
No prizes for 2-10.. i'm first so the rest are losers..lol..hope it's exciting

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
If we are short of ten I have a cousin I can invite in that's non expediter if you wanna fill in a seat

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Lets fill the slots...thats priority ..everyone else had plenty of time.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I know we can fill the slots with outside people if needed because we only need 2 more so I am not worried.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ok going to invite him in. I got a few others that can fill the last two if you want

I setup a team for your cousin and I will PM you the login info, he will just need to change it when he gets a chance.