Extranet password reset

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fedex really needs to fix the problems with the extranet login passwords. It's bad enough we have to use the ridiculous assigned passwords that you can't remember. Then it changes and locks out at night and/or on the weekend. They need to rewrite the program to only change the password weekdays 9 to noon. or better yet to go back to letting us choose our own password.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I seldom go on the extranet.
Each time I do, i call the VRU and get a new password.
Nothing to attempt to remember.,

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I did same as Zorry. Can't remember it plus it seemed like they needed a new one anytime I did go on it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The Chrome browser will remember the PW. VRU reminds me about 10 days ahead when to re-set.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have my browser remember it. Since I quit driving I can't call in to the VRU and there's no other way to reset it other than contact a live person during business hours on a weekday, so they need to only let the computer reset them during those hours.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I don't think the Fed is worried about former driver's and their ability to get on the extranet.

They have more pressing problems.

Since you aren't driving, why not limit your extranet usage to business hours ?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because I want to see what's going on with my truck, check on payroll stuff, etc. at times other than office hours.

aimeejos

Active Expediter
Because I want to see what's going on with my truck, check on payroll stuff, etc. at times other than office hours.

I'm confused... Owners have access to the VRU- you don't have to be a driver for that. Ask your CC to make sure you are correct in the system. OR Is it really "your truck"? Maybe a current driver or the real owner would share their password? Although then I wonder what business you have looking at the #s anyway....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's my truck and when I stopped driving they cancelled my numbers. I've signed paperwork to set it back up but molasses is slow to move uphill.