Extranet Login

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The login page has been changed. The login button does not work. (Just when you need it to do the IAC recertification.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I just tried it and it worked fine. Did you remember to update your password? Option 9 then option 8.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I just tried it and it worked fine. Did you remember to update your password? Option 9 then option 8.

It wont display the space for PW. I have tried on two computers. It could be my Browser (Chrome). Will Try IE.

Last edited:

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Not your browser...was in it this morning under the 'old system' ...worked fine then this afternoon it switched and no luck also...I called FEDEX no one there could help. You call also make sure they know its not just one or two people...I can't do my IAC until they get it fixed.

Pushingmetal

Seasoned Expediter
I can not get to the screen to login. I was in last night but no luck this morining or this afternon. IT is not responding to the problem even though several of us have called in. This is unacceptable given the IAC issue. Another day of productivity lost!!!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just logged in fine with both Chrome and Firefox. Perhaps the system was down for maintenance or backups for a little while.

Pushingmetal

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks, the URL you gave works. Based on what I am experiencing, a link to this URL is broken in the Custom Critical page page.

FJK1954

Expert Expediter
not trying to be smart here but it took me a minute to realize on the new page that the log in prompt is in the blue box at the bottom where it says contact recruiter...