Expo

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Wow! What a Truck. What a time. I had a chance to get to the Expo Saturday and it was great to see folks from my past and meet some new folks.
I was very glad I met Lynn& Shelly and got to go through the truck with them. That truck is fantastic and more impressive is what they have dedicated it to. I was also lucky enough to shake the hands of the Military folks there with the truck and what great and brave people they are. I thank them and all the others every day.

Seeing Dan Toops Ram truck just took my breath away. I wish him the best of luck with future shows and hope one day I may have a paint job like that on my ride.

Seeing my ole pal Greg from TS, Clyde of FECC and Dwain of E1 was terrific. I had hoped to chat with Jeff from E1 but he dodged me all morning. RichM was hiding as well. I drove the folks at Speedco nuts asking for him. Although Jim Dudley was interesting to talk to and I think I may have talked him into putting a Speedco in my back yard. LoL. It was good to see Gary form Knoxville Frtlnr although I missed John.

Wellall I can say it was a great day but I was very angered when I heard I had to be on site for the truck give away. As you all know I am dedicated to Ford and I had a pick up in the after noon so I had to leave the show a little after 11:00. Very bothersome.

Overall a fantastic show and seeing the Boyz from CSM made my day. No I think it was a couple of models at one of the booths that might have done it. Atleast I think they were models.

Thanks to everyone that listened to me talk about my new website. It came on line on 7/27 but turns out there are a few more bugs to work out of it. The CSM Boyz loved it and the idea and that made feel good. After I speak to Lawrence about it, if I get the OK I will post it for all and maybe even try to get a banner on here.

Thanks to all for having the show and nice to see everyone.

Raceman
Dedicated O/O
OOIDA 741748

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
I was hoping I'd make the show but I was coming down I-75 Saturday morning after leaving Canada . Got home with 67 hours logged in 6 days .

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Shawn : I guess we must have somehow missed each other. One of the Speedco Reps told me that you were looking for me,but it was early in the afternoon so you must have left. Maybe next year.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
RICH, I had an afternoon pick at the Ford Sharonville plant so I had to go. I was not happy about that. I did enjoy looking for you though. I met many people asking for you. I am still waiting on the new grand baby. We were hoping for 7/25 but it did not work out. Be good and safe.

Raceman
Dedicated O/O
OOIDA 741748