Expo 2011 Check In

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Where are you?

I am leaving Utica, NY now for the 600 mile trip, see you in the morning. Genuine paullud autographs will be given out on a first come first serve basis, up to customer 20, maybe they can get a booth setup next to John.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where are you?

I am leaving Utica, NY now for the 600 mile trip, see you in the morning. Genuine paullud autographs will be given out on a first come first serve basis, up to customer 20, maybe they can get a booth setup next to John.

Dang! I can't make it. :(

Maybe next time. :D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
If you walk in the doors i am to the right of the registration booth with thirts for sale!!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Made it, checking out the trucks in the lot before it gets really hot.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hanging out in front, come sign up for the raffle. Load 1 donated a Tom Tom GPS unit that will be raffled tomorrow.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Done melting to the concrete, see everyone at 8am for Vans 101.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We ran out of feet around 1300 and came back to the room. Fedex dinner tonight and Vans 101 in the morning.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I was there this morning bought 2 of those shirts and checked out the show looked great, had to leave before lunch on way to help another driver who got foreclosed on and has to get out of house

MissKat

Expert Expediter
So far I met the famous chef Dennis who shared his van conversion know how and the equally famous tjp! Introduced myself to bob caffee and winked at don bentz. Tomorrow is information day.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Since some of us are new to the Expo it is amusing to walk around and look at others wondering what their screen names are LOL. But as soon as I saw the handiwork on the Load 1 Cargomax I knew I had seen it somewhere - in tiny screen shots on my Android! It is really something all vanners need to see. The technology incorporated into the functionality of the vehicle is inspiring. Melissa