Expediter Services Memphis, TN

armin88

Expert Expediter
Has anyone drove or has any info on this company???I called them they say they have trucks lease with companies but as for now only hiring teams.Lady wouldn't get into details till I get a teammate.Any info about them would be great.Thanks

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Be fore warned, after talking with drivers that have driven for them and compared it to the "rumor mill" believe about 1/3 to 1/2 of what you read. The friends that have worked with them tell a much different story than all the negative you will read/hear. Best of luck

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

fortwayne

Not a Member
I drove for them about 3 years. Pay was on time and correct. Equipment was well maintained. I only left cause my Co driver they stuck me with was a racist pig.
Can tolerate alot but not hatred like that.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

coppertone

Active Expediter
:)
Has anyone drove or has any info on this company???I called them they say they have trucks lease with companies but as for now only hiring teams.Lady wouldn't get into details till I get a teammate.Any info about them would be great.Thanks
My husband and I worked for them in 2008. We did well until the recession got worse. Very friendly staff, always helpful and well-maintained truck. Has an APU, pre-pass and ez-pass. Pay was ontime every Friday,and they never missed paying a trip as long as you Trip Pack everything on time. At the time the truck was leased to Tri-State. They don't lease to that company any longer. You chose which company you want to lease to. I believe your choices are Express-1, Fed-Ex, and Panther. When you go to orientation for the company of your choice, the truck is waiting for you there. They pay for the hotel during orientation and your physical and drug screen if required. My only negative would be I didn't like the bed in the bunk. It is a studio sleeper that has a couch that folds down into a bed. Not very large for two, and we had to pad it to make it more comfortable for sleeping. Otherwise I have no complaints. Give them a call and see what they say. I know they only want teams because that makes you available for all loads. Good Luck!