Expedite Truck Images

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Hello fellow members.
I have been involved in transportation ,for many years.Over the years I have found myself taking pictures Of Motor Coaches.Expedite Trucks as a form of a hobby. I would like to add your truck picture to my photo bug page .Please E mail me at [email protected]. Include your name so I can enter it, as well information on the truck. Also If your just interested in looking I am listed under DABUSMAN 1952 .That would be at Photo bucket. Thank you all.

PS when you do find it click on slide show nice and large then

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Foot note!
I would post them here on EO but I must do something wrong.As I can't load them.
Hey DB52:D
If you go to Photobucket you can get a free upload acct and embed your images with a couple of easy Right clicks!
Just please do not upload images larger than will fit on a 15" screen:eek:

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Hey DB52:D
If you go to Photobucket you can get a free upload acct and embed your images with a couple of easy Right clicks!
Just please do not upload images larger than will fit on a 15" screen:eek:

Ok I have an account with Photobucket .If you can me thru out to post on EO I appreciate it .My Photobucket account is Under DAbusman1952 . Thanks Kevin

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Ok I have an account with Photobucket .If you can me thru out to post on EO I appreciate it .My Photobucket account is Under DAbusman1952 . Thanks Kevin
Ok Kevin
Upload the pics to Photobucket that you want to share with the world then come back to EO and create your post (this will require you to have a tab open at PB and EO at the same time).
Once you have created your post or response at EO go to your photos at PB and move your mouse over the pic you want to select.
When you do this you will see a drop down menu with a little check box (must be logged in to photobucket for this to happen) and you will click that little box to select the photo.
After doing so scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the tab that says generate HTML and Image code.
Once done you will be at a new page and you will look for the 4th option "Image images for message boards" and right click your mouse to copy:D
Now go back to your EO post and after typing your prose hit enter and paste.
Voila
IMG_0937.jpg