expedite loads .com

treeman

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Does anyone subscribe to Expedite loads.com? Would you recommend it? What companies post freight on the board? Should I just try it for a month and see?,or do you have to subscribe for a longer term? Thanks....Treeman.

Larry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I wanted to check it out but was surprised when I was unable to access it on a trial basis. It would be great if perspective customers (drivers) could see what kind of loads are available in the different regions.

treeman

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I agree. I thought you would able to see a mock version, or even an old page, but nothing. Maybe if you could see the loads and then have to register or join to bid. I guess once you're ready to bid it's a $35 risk to check it out. Ive gambled more on less and lost before,so no big deal I suppose.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I've subscribed to Expedite Loads for about a 10 months now. Have
been successful with them for about $10,000 in revenue. Was posted
on the trucks available site over fathers day weekend, and, evidently was the only one willing to run. The result was four good loads from
that one call from a broker. Since however, i've found, most of the
freight posted has been less than a dollar a mile, and a vast majority in the 30-40 cent range. They do notify you (by e-mail) of loads from
shippers that want something "expedited" but, i've not been near my computer, or, close to the shipper for these events. Most of the loads posted are from brokers. If, they'd get shippers to post, then
we'd have something.