EO Mod Squad You Are The Best!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
RichM, Weave, Teacel, Diesel Diva and FKatz,

I just wanted to take this moment to thank you for all of your help over this past year.

We had some really good times and a few bad times - But over all it was an outstanding year.

Without a doubt, this forum has had a positive impact on our industry and each of you are to be commended and recognized for that. People from the President of large Expediting Carriers to the Dispatchers visit and read this forum on a regular basis.

I have been told this personally by many on several different occasions.

I think the coming New Year may be the best we have seen in our business in 4 or 5 years - I expect we will all be very busy.

You have helped literally thousands over the years - yes - THOUSANDS.

You do all this as volunteers; I don't think many of our visitors know that fact.

I know your time is valuable and when you get off the road and want to relax with your family - you don't feel like taking guff from a guy in Sheboygan who has an S-10 Pick-up and thinks he knows the world of Expediting.

So with a heart felt thank you - "THANK YOU" - for all your time and effort and for sharing it with people each month.

RichM, Weave, Teacel, Diesel Diva and FKatz

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Sincerely
Lawrence McCord,
General Manager
Expediters Online.com

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lawrence, Debbie, Jeff, And all the rest of you at EO.

You are very welcome! and thank you for the kind and inspiring words. Yes sir! we sure did have a splendid year in “03”. The high for me was the Expo. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to make it this year. I had a wonderful time, and an opportunity to meet so many EO staff and members of the forum, for the first time, not to mention all the attendees seeking information to become prospective expediters. Meeting someone and putting a face to a name gave me a bond with the people I met, that without the Expo I would have never been able to do.

I too have been told by others of all the many hats that visit the EO forum. Thank you all for taking the time to visit the forums. I hope you take notice to the valid concerns of the drivers and try to incorporate changes in your policies. Who better to learn from than the experience of the dedicated drivers.

You are right when saying our home time is valuable, and wanting to spend it with our loved ones. That at times gives me the drive I need to get the job done, so I can get back home. I personally volunteer my time and knowledge as a part of my expediting duties. Being a part of the forum is a constant reminder of who I am and where I came from. A while back when I first started driving, I broke down, and it almost cost me my driving career. An old timer (my angle) came to my rescue! When I tried to pay this guy for all his help, he told me the only pay he wanted was for me to do for others as he did for me. So here I am!!! Helping one person is my goal, knowing we (the mod squad) literally help thousands, is very rewarding. The only thing I don’t do very well as you all know, is eat crow!!! That is a new goal I am setting to work on, for the New Year. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Had it not been for a driver "(LM)" pursuing his dream we wouldn’t have ExpeditersOnline.com As we all know at times when driving down that long lonely highway late into the night, we all dream of ways or things we can do, to better this industry. For the most part, that is about all it is, just a dream! It takes more courage than most of us have for one to follow threw and make that dream a reality. Had you “Lawrence” not had that courage, ExpediterOnline.com, and this forum would not be. So lets give credit and thanks to the rightful person. Thank you "Lawrence McCord", THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! And may you have success with EXPEDITERS ONLINE for many more years to come. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And, MAY GOD BLESS!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I must second that. I appreciate the fact that years ago when I visited for the first time, I was immediately welcomed by Teacel and Lawrence. Weave has answered MANY questions that I could get answered no where else. RichM gave me the benefit of his years of experience in explaining FedEx procedures, etc...Frank has quickly answered many tax questions on forum and via email, and has sent me invaluable info. and let's not forget that 'ex-mod' who sense of humor and great attitude made it fun to hang here, Wild Bill.

Diesel Diva sure seems to be making a great addition to the mod squad, and I enjoy her sense of humor, especially that Sig File!!

Thanks everyone for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help new and old alike.. you ARE appreciated... keep doing what you do... and we'll keep askin!!!

Merry Christmas all!

Dreamer