E Track

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trailer shops sell it. Look in your yellow pages for trailers or truck trailers. Look for Utility, Great Dane and other trailer dealers.

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
If you are in the flint area , you should know where Skaff Funiture is on that same little road is a Truck supply place I dont remember the name of the road but its just before you get to skaff you will see it on your left. I bought mine there they are pretty reasonable.
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited:

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
Trailer shops sell it. Look in your yellow pages for trailers or truck trailers. Look for Utility, Great Dane and other trailer dealers.

Got to agree, I think it was you that suggested trailer dealers when I was looking for some longer than the usual 5' or 10' lengths. I called a local Utility dealer and they had loads of 52' sections available and they cut one down (no charge) to two 14' sections and one 24' so it would a. fit in my truck and b. give me two full length pieces for the cutaway and one for the 5 ton. Price workes out to be about $3/ft.

keith111475

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks again everybody, got some today. Probably paid way to much. But I probably could get some from TSC, and take them back to were I got them and collect the difference, depending on the make. Good luck to all.