Driving schools

VideoJack

New Recruit
Researching
Hello. My name is Jack, and I’m a Newby.
can anybody recommend the best training school in my area? I live in the Cincinnati metro area.
Thanks much

VideoJack

New Recruit
Researching
Awh,… that’s too far away. But I did check them out though. Looks top notch and even allows you to tour the grounds. Okay, let me ask another question:
Is 160Driving academy any good. I drove by their address listed and it was like a whole in the wall building, but didn’t go in, looked like several offices in that small building. I think they have another facility in the area I’ll check out

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Awh,… that’s too far away. But I did check them out though. Looks top notch and even allows you to tour the grounds. Okay, let me ask another question:
Is 160Driving academy any good. I drove by their address listed and it was like a whole in the wall building, but didn’t go in, looked like several offices in that small building. I think they have another facility in the area I’ll check out
160 has another location in Florence, Ky.

As far as the cincci goes, visuals don't really tell the whole story. Go in, talk to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Loyalty.

Cecil_Downey

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello. Can anybody recommend any good school is near Thompson Drive? (Oakland, CA)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Owner/Operator. Have a second business(https://edubirdie.com/custom-research-paper ) and help complete custom research paper tasks. As someone once said: "I learned that bravery is not the opposite of fear but triumph over it. The courageous man is fearless, but he who overcome his affraidness."

Last edited: