Dog Days of August at CRE.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol BillG tried to get it when he passes me on I 75 last night going north as we went south...told him NO WAY if I had it

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Been doing ok even without the horseshoe, just finished my 3rd load since Monday. And last week almost doubled my minimum amount that I feel is good week. Been out 10 days now and if I just drove home, I'd still have had a great short 2 week stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If I have the horseshoe, I'm glad to hold onto it...had a load sat, sun, Mon and tues...if I get a few more I'll call it a hotstreak...could just be Memorex right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: billg27

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wife back from her little hospital stay. Waldo is washed, has fresh oil and transmission fluid and new shoes all around. Went with the stock size Firestone Transforce HT this time. If the wife feels good this evening I'll be needing my horseshoe back by tomorrow morning.
9530371176e0fbb85294f33cb2444080.jpg
640f6e7e1b7a935500894e8c6daea4df.jpg

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope she IS better. I run the Firestone. I get 80k and pull at 5/32. Also, getting Torque Converter shudder again @275K.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

I was trying to make it to the end of November on the tires. But 4/32 on 2 of them and 2/32 on the other 2. Probably went too far already. Plus Ford price matched the lowest price and gave me a $110 rebate plus 12 months free interest. So $558 with mounting, balancing and installation. Lifetime free rotations. Was getting about 80K on the Hankooks, hoping the Firestones go further.

Reactions: ntimevan