Do straight truck have to keep a log book

southernbboi

Active Expediter
haha nall i don't no it all but i no a nuff bet you that for the record buddy you have top ceos over fortune 500 companies that don't have a 12th grade education so thats never been a problem haha and business im no rookie to born in to it like some of you may think been doing business all of my 30 years on this planet and not my first company so you cant tell me **** you right also welcome to the world of who you no not what you no haha nobody cares about how may degrees you may have now days bet you that partner :p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
haha and business im no rookie to born in to it like some of you may think been doing business all of my 30 years on this planet

Sounds like Jethro Bodine and his 6th grade ed-gee-cation.:rolleyes:

jethro.jpg

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I'm still waiting on an answer about having a CDL.
I don't see how you could pass the exam without knowing the rules on logging and scaling.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
haha nall i don't no it all but i no a nuff bet you that for the record buddy you have top ceos over fortune 500 companies that don't have a 12th grade education so thats never been a problem haha and business im no rookie to born in to it like some of you may think been doing business all of my 30 years on this planet and not my first company so you cant tell me **** you right also welcome to the world of who you no not what you no haha nobody cares about how may degrees you may have now days bet you that partner :p

You couldn't be more wrong about people not caring about education. I know there are people that have little formal education running companies, but they are educated in other ways and are capable of using the language on a higher level than most.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I'm still waiting on an answer about having a CDL.
I don't see how you could pass the exam without knowing the rules on logging and scaling.

THAT is where he out smarted us! He got his authority FIRST, now he don't have to do none of that stuff! Man, wish I'd a thought of that!

southernbboi

Active Expediter
i see paullud got a lot of smart *** remarks to make and i see he work over at landstar express i guess hes upset because they going around him as a bco driver and pasting his freight to me haha tell amy them i say hey and yes its pays well to partners haha im about to go in my charlie sheen mode voice on some of you clowns on here winning winning winning

paullud

Veteran Expediter
i see paullud got a lot of smart *** remarks to make and i see he work over at landstar express i guess hes upset because they going around him as a bco driver and pasting his freight to me haha tell amy them i say hey and yes its pays well to partners haha im about to go in my charlie sheen mode voice on some of you clowns on here winning winning winning

Not sure where you read that I work for Landstar but I don't, I'm not sure what "pasting his freight" is but it sounds like it could be painful.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I didn't make any smart remarks until you started talking down to people like you are better, look back I was the first one to answer and it was a simple informative answer.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Any bets Southerbboi is just scamming us ?????? Stir the pot? make trouble?? cause hate and discontent??

southernbboi

Active Expediter
o okay my bad bolt express there not on my brokerage list yet but thank you i will be hauling there freight before long by the end of next week lets see if my 10 grade skoolin will help me fill out there paper work i think it will it hope me with the other 200 plus that i already have done already cant be no harder than that until then im still winning winning winning :D

bobwg

Expert Expediter
o okay my bad bolt express there not on my brokerage list yet but thank you i will be hauling there freight before long by the end of next week lets see if my 10 grade skoolin will help me fill out there paper work i think it will it hope me with the other 200 plus that i already have done already cant be no harder than that until then im still winning winning winning :D
Boy I need to get my boots the sh#t is getting deep in here with this guy

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I would hope you are running other company's freight since it is normal. My last 2 loads were brokered through other companies then before that I ran loads for Landstar and Townes Air. Were you under the impression you figured something out no one else had?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Any bets Southerbboi is just scamming us ?????? Stir the pot? make trouble?? cause hate and discontent??

I am thinking he is a troll but I am having fun pretending he is as stupid as he acts.

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Could be scamming us... as for the stirring the pot and such ... I havent't seen any trouble making or cause any H&D.... truth be told all I have seen is comic releif after he got his answer. Granted he has stirred the pot to keep it going. Let me be the first to say thanks! It's been a riot.

southernbboi

Active Expediter
rocket buddy you will get there keep the faith nothing can stop one not even the hatters like we have on this site pm me when you ready i can help you threw the steps