DKP EXPRESS

mknt201

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello
Does anyone drive/drove for DKP Express?? how are they far as keeping their drivers moving? what do they pay? how is their equipment (i saw their small trucks)? how is the company far as treating its employees?

thanks for the help.
Nick.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello
Does anyone drive/drove for DKP Express?? how are they far as keeping their drivers moving? what do they pay? how is their equipment (i saw their small trucks)? how is the company far as treating its employees?

thanks for the help.
Nick.
Just curious, you've been asking the same question about various carriers for over a year now. What is it you're looking for?

Reactions: Mr. Loyalty.

mknt201

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just curious, you've been asking the same question about various carriers for over a year now. What is it you're looking for?
You are right I'm. I would like to get into the transportation industry. Due to having a child in college, few years my other child be in college, plus a house mortgage I don't want to go out and buy a truck especially not knowing the industry that well. That's the reason I'm looking around to find a carrier for whom I can start working for. With everything going on in the world I don't want to jump to the high and fall.
I hope you understand.
my ultimate goal is to get into trucking.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are right I'm. I would like to get into the transportation industry. Due to having a child in college, few years my other child be in college, plus a house mortgage I don't want to go out and buy a truck especially not knowing the industry that well. That's the reason I'm looking around to find a carrier for whom I can start working for. With everything going on in the world I don't want to jump to the high and fall.
I hope you understand.
my ultimate goal is to get into trucking.
Ah, gotch ya.
The only problem is most expedite carriers dont direct hire. They lease from fleet owners. You are really looking for an owner.

studs mckenzie

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've talked to a few DKP driver's at the truck stops, they have all been there an avg of 2 years, like the company, and were running good miles. to me the trucks looked very cramped to be living in. one driver said he spends quite a bit on hotels because of how cramped the vans are.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've talked to a few DKP driver's at the truck stops, they have all been there an avg of 2 years, like the company, and were running good miles. to me the trucks looked very cramped to be living in. one driver said he spends quite a bit on hotels because of how cramped the vans are.
The more important information obtained would be the pay. Ask to see actual settlement sheets, etc. Too much B.S. being spread in any truckstop parking lots.

Reactions: danthewolf00