It's a Team's Life Distracted Driving?

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Have you seen live ads on the back of trailer doors?
Personally, I think this has to be very distracting to see. I was surprised by how bright the sign was at night.

CLICK HERE to see more....

VECTOR

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
How about police/state trooper cars....anyone been temporarily blinded by the Kaleidoscope of different lights and flashers they seem to be adding to those vehicles, as they post up in numbers on the shoulder?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wonder how much they get paid for having those on? I'm sure that's the main (only?) reason for having them, supplementing the poor freight rates.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
How about police/state trooper cars....anyone been temporarily blinded by the Kaleidoscope of different lights and flashers they seem to be adding to those vehicles, as they post up in numbers on the shoulder?
Considering how many state troopers get hit while at a traffic stop with all those lights on I don't care about the lights just the safety of the troopers.

Reactions: Ragman

VECTOR

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I understand the need of the lights and their contribution to trooper safety. But there comes a point of diminishing returns, to the point where the myriad of lights blinds others and they run off the road into the troopers....

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I understand the need of the lights and their contribution to trooper safety. But there comes a point of diminishing returns, to the point where the myriad of lights blinds others and they run off the road into the troopers....
The fact that people hit a cop car with all the flashing lights tells me they should not be on the road driving.