It's a Team's Life Dissenters

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
How often do we hear the Squeaky Wheel gets the Cheese or we make negative out of the positive?

Much time is spent on the negative instead of the positive feedback or even our own good feelings over something we have accomplished. With social media when we do something the feedback is almost instantaneous.

During the past couple of months some of what I have seen posted has made me scratch my head wondering where these folks got their "facts". Here are a couple of the really bizarre:

We do not haul freight as we only go from show to show
We do not own our truck...

READ MORE...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
One word "jealousy". Some people can't celebrate the success of others so they go on the attack. It's easy to say - but ignore them. They will eventually find some one else to criticize or leave the industry.

Reactions: TruckingSurv

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Despite having my own fleet, I used Fed Ex CC to the tune of about $75k per year moving Data Center equipment. Frankly on every p/u I was hoping to see you guys pull up, because of your reputation as professionals. Don't let small minds get you down!

Reactions: TruckingSurv

TruckingSurv

Seasoned Expediter
One word "jealousy".

I think Lawrence nails it right there, I know people that seem to think if you aren't running the wheels off you can't be successful, quite the contrary, miles don't necessarily equal good pay, so I hear things like the "the Caffee's don't run much or all they do is go to shows or this or that." I would submit that Bob and Linda are in the top tier of professional expeditors and if they are happy with their life and their bank account then you are just jealous or don't understand.

This quote comes to mind: "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time."

TS