DIAMOND DELIVERY

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
DOES ANYBODY DRIVE FOR THEM OUT THEIR, OR KNOW ANY THING GOOD OR BAD ABOUT THIS COMPANY? LOOKING INTO MAYBE SIGNING ON WITH THEM WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT INT THE SITUATION, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME BOXTRUCK-----

vernon946

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I put a truck on with them several years ago and its still there. The driver owns the truck now, so I have been out of touch for about three months. It looks like he ended up making about the same as we did with FedEx and was home almost every weekend.

They run mostly Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois areas. Lot of automotive frt but they pay decent. Good people there; I like them.

Hope this helps!
Vernon

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
The guy I lease my truck from has had his truck leased on with Diamond for a few years and seems generally happy with them. He runs all over the US and Canada for them.

They did some restructuring last year and instead of deadheading home after each trip they ask you to stay in a certian area and they try to find you a load(Yes Virgina there is a company that will find you a load!)

They now have Qualcomms but they still require you to have a cell phone. The only downside I can see is they do not give cash advances and have no type of fuel card. You have to make sure you have money to run on your own.

kev co

Expert Expediter
hey boxtruck6 i was wondering if you ever signed on with them and if you did could you give me any info.good or bad.I am thinking of switching over to but dont know if they can keep a team busy. thanks for any comments:9 :D