Diamond Delivery Service

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Anyone on here with Diamond Delivery Service? I searched the forums, seems the only info that came up was from 2007. Can anyone provide me with the latest scoop?
Thanks all:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are a good carrier to do business with. We move freight on their trucks and we cover freight for them. As far as carrier to carrier, they are great to work with. I can't speak how they are as a owner operator.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
They are a good carrier to do business with. We move freight on their trucks and we cover freight for them. As far as carrier to carrier, they are great to work with. I can't speak how they are as a owner operator.

That's been my experience as well. I don't know how they for an owner operator, but they're good folks.

repojohn10

Seasoned Expediter
I have my orientation with them next week. Will be driving for an O/O so I can let ya know how it goes. Everything I've heard has been good so far. Fair loads and pay, and the running area seems to fit me better since I live in Tx, but we'll see:)

I'm hoping for a good fit there:)

CHop

TS462

Seasoned Expediter
I have a friend whos been with them for about 5 yrs he told me they always seem to keep him busy when he's out working

sixwheeler44

Expert Expediter
My wife been there almost 3 yrs n yes they r good company.They treat u fairly n have good miles.Will u b a team or solo?Good lock n drive safe.

repojohn10

Seasoned Expediter
SixWheeler,

Me personally, I'll be solo in a straight to start. I'll search for a co driver, but I've been solo in rigs for 10 yrs, so my trust factor w/ people isn't the best. I've seen too much and experienced to much to just trust anyone now a days.

I'll start a new thread about Diamond in the next day or two. I'm leaving here this afternoon and heading north to Ft Wayne over the next 2 days.