Delaware suggestions please

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm picking up later today to deliver to Seaford, DE on Monday morning. My preliminary shows me arriving around 20:00 Sunday evening. I've never been to Delaware before so I'm looking for suggestions of a good place to overnight. Also, my Streets and Trips shows me going through DC. Is that going to be a problem? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Sweetdaddy

Expert Expediter
LDB..if your going to Seaford you'll be going S on 113. I make that run every day in a Dump Trk and see most drivers pulled over along the road just south of the toll booth in Dover.
The only other place that I've seen trucks is in the WalMart in Milford.(open 24 hrs)which is about 20 minures south of the toll booth.
It's mostly chicken farms down there.
DC shouldn't be a problem if you avoid rush hour.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Leo,

One thing that is worth a stop is any "Nathans Famous" - can somebody say "East Coast Style"!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The assistant manager of the Walmart here in Seaford told me to stay on their parking lot so here I am. It's about 5 miles to my delivery point so not bad.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.