Decision is Made

VBobby

Seasoned Expediter
I have been here since January and have studied enough to at least get an Associate in Expediting if there were such a thing.

I have decided not to pursue this any further. While it is very intriguing, and despite all of the different ways to be an expediter, I have made up my mind based on a fairly short list of reasons. In the current economy the only way I can see to reach the goals that I would have;

1. be a same family team operation
2. have a good working knowledge of the business from day one
3. be willing to take a considerable risk with my savings / war chest

I have gone to a lot of expense and trouble to get a class A cdl but have risked losing all of the value of my effort because of some bad business decisions. For three months I have been trying to find a way to resolve all of that and resume a career in a truck. I believe that, by the Grace of God, I have been given another chance. I will be going to orientation again at the carrier where it all started for me on the 6th of April.

I will continue my education of expediting and trucking of all kinds. I’ll contribute here when I can offer something that we have in common out there.

I‘ll look for you all and say hi when I can.

Bob

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry to see you go. I think you would have done OK, just not fantastic. Best of luck in your new/old adventure.

scottanhelen

Seasoned Expediter
Good luck and never be afraid to come back here and ask questions there are alot of good people here that will be happy to help.