December 2014

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Geez maybe I should call to see if I'm in service. They like to put you out of service don't they?

I don't mind it cuz I'm going to do my sleeper time anyways regardless. It would just be nice to know you're out of service instead of figuring it out to 3 hours later. But yeah it's getting to be a habit

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't mind it cuz I'm going to do my sleeper time anyways regardless. It would just be nice to know you're out of service instead of figuring it out to 3 hours later. But yeah it's getting to be a habit

I called I'm in service, but it's a quiet day?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the J in Altoona, IA. One call, but I didn't wanna go to Laredo this close to the holidays. Would like to be in Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
1 bad offer call today

Had to be a better offer than the one I just got. Dead head from Columbus Ohio to Berea Ky for a morning pick up. She couldn't understand why I said no,, she says you're only a hundred fifty miles away from the pickup. I guess my GPS is broken

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had to be a better offer than the one I just got. Dead head from Columbus Ohio to Berea Ky for a morning pick up. She couldn't understand why I said no,, she says you're only a hundred fifty miles away from the pickup. I guess my GPS is broken

I get those offers also, I'm in Fort Wayne and they want me to deadhead to Grand Rapids wait 9 hours to run a 40 mile load. I get that one at least once a month and I've yet to accept it.

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Slow day to start. But got better.
TN to MI
LA to OH
MI to NY
OH to OH. OH not great today.
AZ to FL team load.
VA to GA
TN to FL
TX to TX
Need another AZ!! Solo tolerable.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ran my shortie today took the rest of the day off. Enjoyed myself one jack on rocks with a splash of coke. Gonna eat dinner watch a movie and head out in the morning. I can smell the east coast. (evil laugh)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I get those offers also, I'm in Fort Wayne and they want me to deadhead to Grand Rapids wait 9 hours to run a 40 mile load. I get that one at least once a month and I've yet to accept it.

Problem here was Columbus to Berea is 255 not 150.. I guess Im OK with the daily 20 or 30,milr shortage.. But I already climbed over 200 north on my dime.. Wasn't about to give up morr