Daytona

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK, all you smart folks, who's going to win it?

I'll start it off,

Kevin Harvick.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since the smart folks haven't jumped in yet, I will. I'm gonna go with Dale Jr. 3peats are rare, but he's on a roll and really feels like he needs to prove something to those that have doubted him.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It looks like there's quite a few cars that could lead the lap that's gonna count. Just to clarify my other post, I was, of course, talking about him winning 3 races during this years Speed Weeks. Not 3 500's. O.K., back to the T.V. room.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I am sure I will take a lot of flack for this statment but to me NASCAR is the most rigged sport in th country. I guarantee you that Dale Earnhart JR will win today because he is on a new team.

Anybody remeber 2001 when DE Sr died and 5 months later here comes Jr to win. He was in 8th place with 2 laps to go and lo and behold the whole field cleared out for him to win.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
" My last name's Neumann, I have an Alltel phone, what was I thinking?!? "

Likely the same thing junior was when he passed him.

I thought Kyle was a bit whiney when they interviewed him.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I was sure hoping Jr. was going to win. Of course I hope that every race. I thought it was kind of funny that none of the Frenchies even qualified for the race today. DW said there were more Indy 500 winners in the Daytona 500 this year than there will be in the Indy 500. Go figure.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
was a great race,cot car did what was expected.the big mistake jr mad was following the shrub as he went under the yellow line,jr had to check up as busch slowed not to get a penilty for his actions,that put jr to far back with no help.with this new car your going to need help,and hendrick cars were no where to help.