Damn, inflation hit sprinters hard.

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
Long time no see.

Been away from expediting for years and now that I have a little bit of money saved up thought about looking into buying a promaster. And damn, there like 60-70k new now. When I was doing it they were like half of that. I'd imagine rates have not gone up enough to reflect that? How tf are new owner operators even making money?

Reactions: RoadTime

Edgar Gallo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi All
I am an owner operator but due to primary work and life constraints my business partner and I can no longer keep our business going. We are selling our Van and MC# as a package deal if possible. Our MC# is seasoned with a year in service. A benefit to buying a clean seasoned MC# is that some brokers or shippers will only deal with MC#’s that are 6 months or older and in some cases a year old or more. It opens up more opportunity having a seasoned MC# as opposed to a brand new one. Our Van is a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter Van 2500 extended with 70k Miles. It is like new and has been very well maintained. It comes with a custom E-Track floor and side wall system with all the equipment, attachments and straps needed to start hauling short loads or over the road loads. For more information and pictures please contact me here.