Dallas Area: This is Serious

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
If you are in the Dallas, TX area this morning keep your eyes peeled for a balding white male in a tan Ford F-150 pick up. I just heard on Fox News at about 11:20 eastern time that the police were looking for this guy because he shot 2 truck drivers this morning. Chances are he isn't still out riding around, but if you think you see someone fitting this description call 911! Worst cause scenario it isn't him and someone gets inconvinced for a few minutes, but imo it is worth it for the slim chance that it could be the bad guy.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
yea we wear there when it went down picked up in grapevine ,it's never a good thing to hear "shooting trucks" and shoots fired" over the CB

really stops you to thinking a bit

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds similar to the plot on the tv show Criminal Minds last week about a freeway shooter. Sometimes I wonder how much tv inspires in kooks.

tr

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
NOT TO WORRY, on the news at 1930, Dallas Cops think they have identified the shooter as an ex Utah State HP. He is dead, did not get all of it, either suicide or they got him first.
But problem apparently no longer exists.

arrbsthw

Expert Expediter
Sounds similar to the plot on the tv show Criminal Minds last week about a freeway shooter. Sometimes I wonder how much tv inspires in kooks.

Probaby inspires lots of nuts. What gets me is when the news
people tell how the terrorist could harm us. What would happen
if they bombed someplace or blew up the electrical system.
Duh!! maybe they hadn't thought about that before...thanks
for letting them know.