Dakota's Thread

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I've decided I want my own thread and then I won't clog up the other threads with my banter, so I will copy and paste all the posts from other threads here into my private little corner of the web.
Enjoy:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
with banter oops i mean baited or is it bated breath. I'm going to bed I am tired
Night all
I'll leave the light on for you:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Honestly this thread is a little tongue in cheek poke at all the location thread issues. It is to show if you want a thread make one. If it is what people want, it will stick around daily, if it isnt then it won't. It's really as easy as that. I've noticed the original thread is still used daily and is as popular as ever. The weekly one kinda disappeared, some other ones are hanging on.
I have no intention for this thread to hang around but if it does it is because people enjoy it. I've said my piece, I tried to get the point across in an earlier thread I made but it was locked.
Thank you for your patronage:D

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Is this where banter aholics will be meeting?We need a place to work thru our issues,no we don't,yes we do,no we don't,yes we do.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Did anyone miss me yesterday? I got home yesterday layed down on bed about 7:30 and did not move or get up till 7:30 this morning. I didn't get on the computer or eat dinner or get up to use the bathroom or anything.....wonder why I was so tired? Very unlike me to not eat and get on the computer

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Did anyone miss me yesterday? I got home yesterday layed down on bed about 7:30 and did not move or get up till 7:30 this morning. I didn't get on the computer or eat dinner or get up to use the bathroom or anything.....wonder why I was so tired? Very unlike me to not eat and get on the computer

It must be all the time spent on computer that makes you sooo tired.
I just got done with 3300 miles this week.
You can lounge around the ole house, I on the other hand will be out running loads.