Da bears: worst 13 win team ever?

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
My observation of the bears is that they played an extremely weak schedule, have a very underacheiving quarterback, and now, the defense is looking very KC chiefs-like. I love my team, but they give me no reason whatsoever to believe they will get past the first playoff game. If it weren't for Devin Hester and turnovers forced by the defense, they would only have about 10 wins right now. How many defensive touchdowns do they have this year? what do you guys think? x(

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
JBR, I hope you're right! If the Hawks win the wildcard game, they'll be the Bears first opponent! hehehe

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
the only team that the bears can PROBABLY beat in the NFC is the Giants, and that's because Eli is just about as inconsistent as Grossman is. The defense is missing three starters, Devin Hester is either playing nickel back or corner, and we have no pass rush whatsoever without blitzing. I'm strapping in for another letdown...we need to draft a frigging tight end, and find a suitable replacement for Mike Brown. I love Brown, but he can't stay healthy to save his life.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
You underestimate your Bears. If Grossman is doing well, there's no one in the NFC that should scare you, other than the Saints and Cowboys, and maybe the Iggles. Every team that faces the Bears hopes they get the brainfart Grossman.

I'm guessing the Iggles are gonna win the East. That'll put Dallas in Seattle. I hope whoever plays the Iggles beats them, so they go to Chicago and Seattle plays in NO (if the Hawks can actually win). Then again, I'd rather play Chicago if Grossman has a mental breakdown. Regardless, we'll have to get past Romo first.

What's up with the Iggles? Everyone seems to have written them off after McNabb got injured. I don't know what the deal is, but Garcia seems to have found a home! There's life after the Lions for quarterbacks who can get out of Detroit! hehehe

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
I agree Hawk,after watching the Eagles DESTROY the boy's I am going to change my prediction for the Super Bowl. Chargers and Philly in Miami.;)

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
After last night's "brainfart" the bears will be lucky to show up for the playoff game. I'm so freakin embarrassed by this team. Lovie is almost too laid back for me, but He's NOT the problem. Grossman is. He has no idea what he's doing as a QB, He never looks off a receiver, checks down to his 2nd, 3rd options, and stares at his primary receiver from the time he breaks the huddle. My 78 year old grandma could play corner against him. :(

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Griese didnt look that good either. But, he may have done better if they had put him in back around the first part of December when a lot of us thought he should have been.

How many interceptions did they end up with anyway?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just looked up the stats from the game. 5 ints, and Grossman completed more to the Packers than he did his own recievers. Can you say golf after the second round?

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
apparently, Denny Green was right. "the bears were who we thought they were!!!" God, this team sucks. :'(

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
>apparently, Denny Green was right. "the bears were who we
>thought they were!!!" God, this team sucks. :'(

OK, maybe I was hasty...they don't suck, since they're in the SUPER BOWL.....:7

Jayman

Expert Expediter
LOL Never sell your team out, bro. Good luck in the Super Bowl. I know both teams will come out swinging.