Current Loads and More info requested!!

slim976

New Recruit
Driver
Hi, Evereyone im going back on the road the first week of August driving a very dependable under 10k gvw 16 ft straight truck. I am currently wondering what it looks like for this truck on the sylectus and active aero boards if anyone can help my weight limit is 2300 6 skids.
Also, would like to know that are we getting pulled over as we enter the states that currently have a quarantine mandate. if so what is the protocol for that i mean wat is done during stop? I am aware that we are essential workers just was curious if they are :censoredsign:ing with us or not since we arent in semitrailers!!

I would apreciate any help anyone could possibly provide!

slim976

New Recruit
Driver
I mean as far as if the stop everyone coming in to a mandated quarantine state like do they search your car and ask for id like a traffic stop or just ask why you are there and where have you been?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
you get pulled over you need 3 things in your hands ready to give to the cop .
1. Your driver's license
2. Your insurance for the van/box truck
3. The bill of laiding.
If they want to search the truck you best hope it's clean of anything illegal or your going to jail and the truck impounded....which will get your contract torn up fast....and the company wii have to pay to get the freight from the impound lot and then charge you for what it cost them to get the freight.