cuba MO

outwardbound 2

Expert Expediter
Voss truck port in Cuba MO. Large lot both paved and dirt very dusty. ok buffet for $10 store has no Merchandise shelfs are empty and has been for sometime. Country Kitchen, pizza hut, McDonalds, jack in the box and hardy's with in walking distance. Small Wal-mart about the size of an autozone. Cigarettes prices are cheep for those who smoke around $25/carton

I'm being held prisoner in Cuba i seek politcal asylum or a load.

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
Ahh, sit back with Castro, puff a Cohiba, and you'll be rolling in no time...:) :) I hear Che Guevara's memorial is a nice side trip.

woobergoober

Expert Expediter
Head to the Flying J in Sullivan. They have Wi Fi if you have a laptop- you gotta pay of course, but for 20.00 a month, that is not too ridiculous.

I feel your pain, I have unloaded in Cuba twice now, the second time being on Tuesday morning. Here it is Wednesday night, and I have relocated to Granite City. Thats where I always end up reloading when I go anywhere near St. Louis.

I told my dispatcher today, that I have done my two Cuba trips for the month, so dont even ask until the middle of May.

Last time I was down, I got out within 12 hours. Keep your chin up, and get at least to Sullivan.

WG

outwardbound 2

Expert Expediter
WG let me know how granit city works for you i have had good luck there the two times i stayed there. But dispatch kept saying that company normally ships out so i stayed and in the end deadheaded 140 miles to a pick-up.

But in this thread i wasn't complaining i was just rating the truck stop in cuba and i give it an F but it did get an A for unwanteds ie. bums and lizzards didn't see a one