CTX-TRI STATE-Panther, Whos Best???

gsmithpsi

Expert Expediter
I have been lurking as well. Who is the best out of these or another company for straight truck contracting? what can you make out there (really) I know the companies paint great pictures but I know it is in their interest to do so. Like the Navy...want to be stationed in Hawaii.Sure!!! sign right here......:D }> :eek: :-( :D

witchita

Expert Expediter
Join the Marines...:)This is the same deal as the military! It all depends on what you are ready to put into it, but some are viewed by some as better than others.Best bet;as mentioned all the time on this site,is to run awhile for an owner with one co.or the other and see which one fits YOU the best and advance from there:). Best advise I can give....take 3 mos. at least. Tri-state would be as good a start as any but your potential owner can give you some very good advise as they have usually dealt with all of them at one time or another,but have there own interest at heart as well, so.....If you want a number of an owner I would be glad to help,just E/M me and I'll give it to you. They are all about the same but his % to the the driver is a little higher than usual w/o all the added deductions some try to hit you with,and they .provide good equip./maint
Too bad we didn't have THAT option when we signed up in the military LOL. Semper fi and don't throw that anchor away just yet...

Keep it between the lines and take care of each other.