Critical Race Theory

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I thought CRT was what folks used in NASCAR to win a race,,,you see,,life is all about definitions, he or she who controls the definitions controls your life,,,so that said, here is the new definition of Critical Race Theory. Critical race theory - Wikipedia

I do not think this will be discussed at some of my barber shop stops...

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It teaches people to have grievances against other people. Which will result in more crime and violence in communities.

Txrenegadecpl

New Recruit
Driver
Critical Race Theory is a tool that examines social, cultural, and legal issues as they relate to race and racism in the United States.
It's a tool that obviously and unfortunately many people are afraid of. Similar to the tools for discussing politics and religion.
Joking may win you a chuckle or two. It might even lighten the mood in the room but in the long term it does nothing to help solve an issue that is older than this country.
Don't fear what you don't understand.
Understanding conquers fear and that will make us all better no matter what road we travel.

Reactions: greasytshirt

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Critical Race Theory is a tool that examines social, cultural, and legal issues as they relate to race and racism in the United States.
It's a tool that obviously and unfortunately many people are afraid of. Similar to the tools for discussing politics and religion.
Joking may win you a chuckle or two. It might even lighten the mood in the room but in the long term it does nothing to help solve an issue that is older than this country.
Don't fear what you don't understand.
Understanding conquers fear and that will make us all better no matter what road we travel.
It teaches that all whites are racist and that's bull s h I t.....you have racist both black and white.