CRE in December - Baby it's Cold Outside!!!

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Got PM back today....deadhead back to my dealership 1500 miles from Brownsville TX last weekend when reverse went out....glad I did...they got the FCA policy waived that would have required them to tear down the old transfer. & take pics...which could have added another week to repair turnaround....and got closest new one overnighted from Warren
5 days for replacement not bad....especially considering the only dealership in Brownsville was telling me last Saturday morning it wouldn't be until middle of this week before they could even look at it, let alone not having a certified promaster tech.....the child me any certified diesel mechanic would suffice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got PM back today....deadhead back to my dealership 1500 miles from Brownsville TX last weekend when reverse went out....glad I did...they got the FCA policy waived that would have required them to tear down the old transfer. & take pics...which could have added another week to repair turnaround....and got closest new one overnighted from Warren
5 days for replacement not bad....especially considering the only dealership in Brownsville was telling me last Saturday morning it wouldn't be until middle of this week before they could even look at it, let alone not having a certified promaster tech.....the child me any certified diesel mechanic would suffice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
its a transmission....a diesel mechanic really a requirement?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just found out there are several new members to Team CRE. Welcome, whomever you are

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Huh? Several? Not. We're still at 12.
You know of 2005 John.
You may not know 2007 Drew & 2009 David. Neither are on EO, I think.

They just put us back at our high of 12.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Decided to replace Catalytic convertor. Part comes in wrong, now they say it is on backorder. Guess I am not the only one that is replacing Cat?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch