CRE in December - Baby it's Cold Outside!!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK, day 2 in NC at the Kelly J. Hope we move fast, Mrs WOM has already spied the outlet mall a couple exits away.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Janet & I delivered in Fayetteville last week and spent Thanksgiving Shopping at that mall, I think we got their around 10 pm and the place was packed like sardines

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, Friday loads for Team Hazmat, BillG & Team WornOut. maybe Murray should stay in FL. Seems to work week on the beach with a beer too.

Reactions: hazmat

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just picked up in "the middle of nowhere" east of Dallas. Heading to Amazon near Nashvegas.<br /><br />Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting in North Detroit waiting for the call to action or Murray to finish his Bahama Mama coffee's overrated
Don't think he's seen the beach, unless it was from the outside deck at Mr Krabbys Ale House. Should be home Friday, then it's back to Captain Morgan in his morning coffee. No umbrella either.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
BTW Jcochristoph, good morning from Mr Transmission in Murfreesboro TN. Like I said, I feel your pain!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've read all the problems around between the Promaster blowing Transmissions and having cylinder problems.....and the transits having an assortment of issues...Guess we could chalk it up to growing pains....since both are IMPORTS and foreign vans...

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still way behind you on yearly truck repair expense, but I still have time to catch up

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still way behind you on yearly truck repair expense, but I still have time to catch up

I see you really trying to catch up aren't you?.....I seen the other post....

good thing we don't calculate downtime $$....I think you have the lead there...LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Nah, your downtime in Pacific Northwest has me beat. Cat Converter next @ $1000.