CRE Flowers In May

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well I made my delivery Monday morning in Tucson. Moved to the J in Eloy, AZ. Midway between Tucson and Phoenix. Within 6 hours of my drop, BOOKED! Phoenix to Chicago burbs. Great job Team CRE!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Murray saw Velvet Crush this weekend so he is supercharged. Great week going

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning team. I have several unused PFJ showers. Please use if you need them. You just need my phone #. If you don't have it, ask Murray

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
unless you missed..cash them out..they worth 100 points or $1.00....just book a shower on the app...on the way home but you need not use it....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great work, OVM!!! We're so very glad we had you on TEAM CRE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
It was great being on the team as well....we had our moments...kinda like a married couple but all was ducky!...Jan up to date we'd been hitting on all cylinders....and the finale was unreal....
Buffalo to Ohio..
same day...Ohio to Wisconsin...next day Wisconsin to Bismarck!! All within 3 days. You just can't get better then that!! WE hit the lottery.....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
again the Coupe the Team pulled off to get me home:
Started Monday morning in Buffalo, BAM
Pick 3.2 miles from my position going to Akron..while enroute BAM

Pick in Wooster Ohio about 60 miles DH going to Manitowic Wi.....about 560 loaded delivering DIRECT..

BAM Tuesday morning Pick Marinette Wi about 90 DH going to Bismarck ND 717 loaded miles for Wed. delivery putting me with 150 miles of home which broke all previous closeness records!
The sequence of loads was absolutely unbelievable! :)

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Pick in Wooster Ohio about 60 miles DH going to Manitowic Wi.....about 560 loaded delivering DIRECT..

BAM Tuesday morning Pick Marinette Wi about 90 DH going to Bismarck ND 717 loaded miles for Wed. delivery putting me with 150 miles of home which broke all previous closeness records!

Murray and Sally were that anxious, eh ? :JC-hysterical:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Murray and Sally were that anxious, eh ? :JC-hysterical:

That thought crossed my mind also....LOL

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning! More coffee please. If I only had a dollar for every time brokers said or felt this way. TEAM CRE!!!

"Perfect. I’ve got a cheaper bid but I’m going with you because of your track record. You guys rock it every time.

Love it. Thanks again guys! Always a treat to work with you all. Sets the mind at ease."

Thanks team!!!

Last edited: