Contacting Bolt

Shanna

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
I hope this is appropriate...I'm having a hard time getting anyone to return my calls/emails in Driver Services. Is anyone else having trouble or should I just assume they don't want to talk to me personally?

This is really troubling, there are two of us trying to get information and all we get are crickets, voicemails are going unanswered and I started sending emails a week ago and have gotten no response at all, not even an "I received your email and we're working on it" email.

Thanks for any enlightenment, we are new so maybe this is the norm over there?

Shanna

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You've emailed?
Driver Relations (3 Men) - DBarrow@bolt-express, CBeam@bolt-express, CRies@bolt-express.
Complianceandsafety@bolt-express
I don't have a Clue why you're not getting ANY RESPONSE except for the upcoming Holiday. It shouldn't, but may have something to do with it. Good Luck in getting your questions answered. If you are in Bolt's vicinity, can swing by their Building, that may be your best ticket to getting questions answered.

Reactions: ntimevan

Shanna

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
I have emailed CBeam with no responses at all. When I attempt to email Dave, the email comes back as failed as if the email is incorrect. However, I am using the email addresses exactly as you have listed them above (of course with the dot com).

It was my understanding that Cody is no longer with Bolt?

I have also left voicemails with the two gentlemen I mentioned in my first paragraph and one with Vicky at the front desk. A second person has also been attempting to call with no better luck than I am having.

At least I know that this isn't normal operating procedure, I guess we'll just keep trying.

Thanks again for responding.

Shanna

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
Hey all, I just wanted to follow up (albeit late) and let everyone who reads this forum know that I was contacted the next day after my last post, Sept 4th.

Turned out there were circumstances involved that I won't go into here...and they were completely understandable. I was just getting a bit worried being new and not knowing the ropes.

Thanks for the help!!!