computer logs

Packmule

Expert Expediter
I use DDL (Drivers daily log) and it is very user freindly.
It will keep you out of trouble with your log book because it will warn you before you have a violation.
I drive for FedExcc and this is the only computer generated logs they approve. My logs print out exactly as the FedExcc scan logs.
I have been extremly pleased with this product and recommend it. But thats not to say that there are not more out there just as good.
You can check it out and download a trial version and use it for 90 days to see how you like it before you buy it.
http://www.driversdailylog.com/ddldownload.htm

Dan

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I would second PackMule for e-Logs. DriversDailyLog.com has been around for years. We featured their software in our first year of the Expediter Workshops.

Give them a try!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I downloaded the demo and it looks good. I have been thinking about getting a printer for the truck and this may be my catalyst to do so. I just need to see if the company would accept it in place of their provided printed logs.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator 1+ Years of Service
-----
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.