Company Forums

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
I can't remember if it was a day or two but i sent a pm to Lawrence requesting permission to post on the panther forum and haven't heard anything yet. Whats the big deal about posting on a particular forum anyways. I don't know why anyone would want to post on a company forum if they don't run for that company. Even still I don't know what the big deal would be. might be more to read there.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Fr8,

There is specific instructions on how to gain access to this area. This is clearly posted in each carrier forum.

And - yes, there are those people who would like to comment on carriers - who may have never been with them before.

========================================

Forum Membership
Hi everyone,

This forum is designed for current Panther O/O and Contractors to discuss issues relating to their company.

To ease the load on our moderators, so they don't have to check every post, we have changed this to a subscription only forum. Everyone can read the posts, but in all posters must be pre-approved. For the time being, email your requests to me at [email protected] . Include your user name, which forum you wish to join, and whether you are an O/O or Contracted Driver for Panther.

Please allow 24-36 hrs for your subscription to be activated.

Thank you,
Dale