Comic Out-take

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just having seen the new movie, I came up with a new trucking super-hero..

SCHNEIDER-MAN!!

He is dressed in his orange and black spider outfit and hits the highway blocking up any truck behind him limiting them to 62 MPH..
FUEL SAVING BONUS is the name of his game.. To further slow you, he makes unnecessary construction zones with his elaborate "web" of orange pylons and barrells- his Schneider "eggs"..

His arch-enemy--- The JB Hunt Joker! He tries to mimic Schneider man but just doesn't have the cool reflective orange color!
:p -Weave-

Disclosure- (This is in no way made to be any offense to JB Hunt or Schneider or their excellent drivers, most of which are probably better than me.)

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yes Weave...Schnieder-Man is a natural heroe for us truckers. He needs a love interest, so i recommend Flying J Fueldesk-Woman. He also needs a
central crime fighting information center, staffed by NO-HOLD
Dispatcher-Babe, both day and night. Lot Lizards beware! :)

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
And don't forget the legion of Doom that are his enemies. Fourwheeler, RVer, and the dreaded UHAUL!

Is Schnedier man able to leap a tall truck stop waitress in a single bound?? ;-) :p

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
When I got in this morning I wrote another episode of the SCHNEIDER MAN, I thought I posted it but can't seem to find it in the forum. Did anyone read it???, or did the #1 arch enemy JB Joker abduct it before it went to print???x( x( x( Look for a reprint of the next episode in the AM, I'll try to get this one by and have our fearless staff at EO get it to print. I hope I don't become a moving target to those fourwheelers and uhaulers on the road tonight! see ya in the AM.x( :) :7 ;-) :( :9 :* ;) :+ :eek: :D }> :p :'(

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Tony,

You know I luv ya, but have you considered a nice vacation in a quiet peacful place without sharp objects? :+ I think you been on the road too long...lol :p Maybe Weave should go to keep you comapny....lmao}>

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Tony,

I'm sitting here at HQ and I don't even see it anywhere on our server logs... Maybe it was "Flying J" WHAM - POW - CRASH!

:7

Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A few days ago my father (mudflap) said he posted something in reply to someone asking about engines and said his reply never showed up on the forum. Also, I have sent a few of the private messages to members whom I don't know their e-mails with no responses- was wondering if using that works or not?
Thanks- Weave

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Episode #1599101

CB Rambo!!!:7 :7 :7

As I got on the green stamp at the 52 yard stick in the STATE of DOOM (the Buckeye)I grabbed my mic and ask a west bounder for a bear report only to get this nut with a come back of "bear report - I'll give you a bear report - where you at boy - I'll knock the dog #@%^ out of you - Bring your candy *#@ up here so I can @#!%&*%#@!~"

I couldn't believe is nut! I passed the 60 yard line and there he was, blocking both lanes and not allowing anyone to pass. Selling all sorts of wolf cookies.

BING BANG BUTA BING!!! :+ :+ :+ The sky got so bright and fire works were shooting off in every direction. THEN!!!}> }> }>THEN OUT OF NOWHERE!!! A big ball of ORANGE, a ball of BLACK, THEN!!!}> }> }> Another big! bigger! even bigger ball of ORANGE and BLACK apears right in front of us all !!! :D :D :D Not a BIRD, not a PLANE, but YES!!! SCHNEIDER MAN#@%&%#@!!! }> }> }> to the rescue. With his big chrome bumper he puched that WOLF COOKIE selling nut ball CB Rambo right out of the way. Reashing down and ripping his CB right out of his truck and lead us up the green stamp right on by. "There now son that'll teach you a thing or two". Big orange and black yelled out as we drove away "I'm going to the flying J to find my love the fuel desk crone". One last word he mumbled as we droped from site,"Drive 55 and stay alive, there could be a bonus in it for ya, and always watch out for the dreaded uhaul"
______________________________________________THE END________________

Don't try this at home it may be dangerous to your health. Stay tune tomorrow for the episode of the "Buckeye Bear"

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I can't wait for the Buckeye Bear! See my Ohio "probation" expries next month. So, I am thinking of the most creative way to just rack up another ticket right away and make the inevitable reality. It's the Buckeye Bear's way of keeping my guard up year round.
-Weave-

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Hey Weave,

Maybe we could find someone who wants a load of Coors beer delivered in Youngstown from Texarkana in 30 hours. That would make you perfect "Buckeye bear bait"...lol

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It was a rainy ugly night at the flying j off highway 75 just north
of atlanta. Scnieder-Man was sitting in the cab of his condo frieghtshaker, sucking face and swapping spit with Fuel-desk Woman. Suddenly, right in the middle of a particularly wet one, the call came in...beep! beep!...Scnieder-Man picks up his cell, and calls into Dispatcher-Babe, who never, and i mean NEVER, puts him on hold. He hears the phone answer on the other end.."What´s up?" he asks. Babe sez "emergency paper load out of Barfburg, Alabama, has to be at the printing plant in Weenyville, California in 3 days flat!"..or there will be no new episode of Schnieder -Man in the truckstops at
the end of the month"!
"Can you do it"?, she asks...S-M answers, "does a shark make doo doo in the ocean"?..And with that he was off, leaving Fueldesk- Woman misty eyed and waving goodbye. Arriving in Barfburg, S-M finds the dock super and tells him he´s there for the Weenyville run,.." they need 12 rolls" he says,. Dock supe sez, "but you can only carry 6". S-M tells him to force the barns shut with a forklift, as the load must go thru. He heads out to hit I_20. He realizes that with the extra weight he can only do 58, with his super charged cummins 310 with turbo. S-M drives day and night, easily making it thru the scales, as he is a master at double logging, and axle repositioning. He has to be! When he hits the Oklahoma line, he sees that straight road out in front of him, so he puts it on cruise,and goes back to take a nap. How long has he been on I-40, he wonders on awakening. Then he hears the fuel gage warning. He pulls off at the first opportunity. While paying with his orange fuel card, S-M wonders if he has time to switch the goo too! Or if he needs to. He makes a quick call to Larry McCord at EO, who has a copy of every maintenance article ever written stored in his mental hard drive, and can spout statistics nonstop without his laptop. He even knows the Weave Archives! Satisfied that he is on time and not out of hours, our hero again fires her up and glides accross I-40. By the time he hits the California scales, he knows his load is in jeopardy. He taps the breaks. Nothing! He opens the window and frantically begins throwing Scnieder eggs (those orange things)to let them know he´s coming thru. S-M blasts thru at an astounding 59 mph. Now getting to Weenyville will be a cinch he muses. He rolls into the dock,72 hours to the minute, and slams on his E brake! His fans are waiting. The entire dock area is filled with JB trucks. Someone breaks out a bottle of Andre. Another job well done!! Scnieder-Man makes a quick call to Fuel-desk Woman, to let her know. She gives him a rasberry over the phone. As he hangs up he makes a mental note to buy her something nice.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My first episode is in the works.. sad part is I was (honest) all signed on to drive for Schneider just before I started doing expediting. I turned them down as they did not allow solo drivers to idle the awesome :p cabovers they put new drivers in for a mandatory 2 weeks out with 1.5 days home. Anyone ever try to sleep in a truck down south during the day without A/C? Schneider-Man is a true DIEHARD! MY HERO! I'm just too wimpy to be associated with a tough guy like that:D
-Weave-

The Weenyville T/A where S-M stopped and blew $50.00 in quarters (95% of his pay on the run) playing "Video Trucker" has a butt-kicking selection of blown glass trinkets. Can he win back the love of his woman with the blue swan or should he be safe and just get her a Weenyville shotglass?