Colts or Patriots?

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Ok boys and girls. I got to vote for my Colts to win 30-28. I bet this will be a good game. What are your picks?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Gotta go with the Pats on this one. They're home and have a good running game.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Jayman

Expert Expediter
What can I say? Forget defense. If your offense cant score points...dont play the Colts! :+

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Helps that Brady threw 4 picks. ;)

Honestly tho, the Colts are the only team I could see going 16-0, then lose in the playoffs. Their defense is built to hold a lead. And when they go against a team that can figure out how to fluster Manning, they lose.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Everybody knows how to fluster Peyton. They just cant do it. The Colt's offensive line provides much better pass protection than they did last year. Plus..Manning is scrambling better than he has in past seasons. The Colts have played some good blitz teams and won. (usually on the road) Actually...I only know of 4 good teams that the Colts havent and wont play in regular season. Chicago, Baltimore, San Diego, and Kansas City.

What I find amazing is the Colts do what they do and do it well even though they have more injuries than any other team out there. As I saw it...things werent looking good back when they were playing the Jets and Titans. I told some friends of mine I would be shocked if they made it to 7-0.

The Colt's defense is getting better. Most people were saying last week that the Pats and Brady was much better. So...I have to conclude that our defense helped create those turnovers versus it being just stupid mistakes due to lack of experience or skill. ;-)

You made a good point though. Manning and the Colts have to prove that they can deliver in the playoffs. Fortunately, it seems they have learned a lot from last year. Time will tell if they can keep the ball rolling.

I enjoy typing with you, Tennesse. Hope you do as well. :)