College Football 2018-2019

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the poetic justice ..... Jalen Hurts comes in to relieve Tua and vanquish Georgia!

How can anyone that truly loves football not enjoy watching Bama? The only team that should be unhappy watching Bama is the one that's lined up against them. They have the best coach, the best players ..... and the college football gods adore them! The storylines are what college football is made of. Jalen Hurts is a Bama all time great!

Cocky Kirby got a little too cute with the fake punt on a 4th and 11. The pupil didn't fool the master, Bama was waiting for them.

I wanna see Jake Fromm in the NFL ........ oh, please let him go to the Giants!!

bulldog.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Best 4 Teams ...

Bama
Georgia
Clemson
Oklahoma

Notre Dame is gonna get smoked by whoever they play ....
This is the way Urban is gonna go out ...

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
My Best 4 Teams ...

Bama
Georgia
Clemson
Oklahoma

Notre Dame is gonna get smoked by whoever they play ....
This is the way Urban's gonna go out ...
If Georgia is in then they should be seeded three. Have them play Clemson. Bama play Notre Dame. And if it shakes out there will be a rematch. But I think Bama already took Georgia's best shot. They were on the ropes, but let them off the hook helped greatly by the inexcusable fake punt fiasco. There really should be a bigger playoff with at least 2 to 4 more teams that deserve a chance. But that's the system we have now.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Then again I might keep Georgia out of the playoffs for attempting that ridiculous fake punt. Fourth down and eleven yards at midfield. They gained two yards and gave away the game with around three minutes to go.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bama vs Clemson IV ..... I'm ready. Although it's gonna have to be a pretty good game to top the GA game yesterday. Go Tigers!

I don't think the playoff should be expanded. I didn't even really want the 4 team playoff ... but here we are. I think it'll diminish the quality of play and the safety issues are too great. How many games do people want these kids to subject their bodies to?!?! Let's keep in mind these kids are not getting paid for our entertainment. If your team/conference can't make a convincing argument to be included in the top 4 teams, then too bad.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The problem with only a 4 team playoff is that there are better teams that get left out and instead we get pretenders like Notre Dame and Oklahoma in place of better contenders. Yes these two games weeded them out, but there were better matchups for Clemson and Alabama to be had if there were a few more teams in the playoff.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Oklahoma scores a touchdown. After they score, there is a unsportsmanlike penalty. They kick the extra point. They are penalized for a personal foul. The result is that they kickoff from the 10 yard line. Ridiculous

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I expect Bama to win this game. Clemson has scored early but Tide offense looks unstoppable.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Tigers are showing some punch on offense. They need to play their very best game on offense because Bama looks like they will score a lot of points. Two heavyweights hitting each other so far in this game.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Bama needs to just pound the rock on offense and give Tua safe passes to throw occasionally. Tua is trying to do too much. He can throw the ball real well but he's made a couple ill advised passes that has resulted in turnovers.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Bama defense not able to get to the QB. He's making the throws and the receivers are catching everything.