College Football 2018-2019

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Michigan, you're romping on Penn State. Please refrain from taunting. Not a good look.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
LSU has a very good defense, but there is no way they're going to win this game against Bama. LSU offense getting shut out and shut down.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't say that LSU is a fraud, because they have a very good defense. But their offense is criminally bad. Play action pass attempt and qb sack at their own goal line. Zero points generated at home and in front of a national audience. Not a top 4 team.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan is at #4 and currently they are in!
If they win out, they get the privilege to play either Clemson or Alabama in the playoff.

Reactions: Ragman

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Points per game: Alabama 51.3, Clemson 47.8.
Points allowed per game: Alabama 14.1, Clemson 13.3.
Scoring margin: Alabama 37.2, Clemson 34.5.
Yards-per-game margin: Alabama 268.9, Clemson 268.8.
Yards-per-play margin: Alabama 3.61, Clemson 3.59

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan has to finally stick it to Ohio St. If they don't this season will be a big disappointment...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driving through NE listening to these fans wax on and on .... finally had enough ...
I called in to ESPN radio and shredded NE football.
Those days are over ... and they are never, ever coming back!

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Michigan v Ohio State next Saturday.
Imo, Michigan is the only team at this point who can make "the final four". OSU had a terrible loss at Purdue. Northwestern has too many losses. Not entirely impressed with Michigan. I don't see them beating Alabama if they meet. The other two teams are somewhat more beatable. But I'm putting the cart before the horse a bit. They still need to win at the horseshoe and then the BT championship game first.

Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan has to win this game or this season is toast!

Great first half .... but Urban is up 5.

I could see a scenario where a one loss Ohio St winds up in the playoff. The selection committee loves them some more Urban. Urban doesn't look healthy on the sidelines, it's probably his last season .... talk about live sports drama .... Urban having a heart attack during one of the playoff games would be an instant sports classic. :D Ultimately if Michigan were to lose I think Notre Dame will be the only team from the region to be selected.

GO BLUE!

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Totally embarrassing loss by Michigan.
Out coached and out played in all facets of the game. Three turnovers on the road won't get it done. Michigan's vaunted defense, TORCHED. OSU could have put 70 points against them. Pretenders not contenders. Fraudulent team who would have got blown out by Alabama even worse. Changes needed in coaching staff after this debacle.

Reactions: Grizzly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Totally embarrassing loss by Michigan.
tenor.gif

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I guess I'll root for USC to beat Notre Dame tonight. A loss probably knocks them out of the final four. Clemson, don't go to sleep on Pittsburgh next week in the championship game. Pitt can be a dangerous team. Looks like Georgia is in with a win...against Bama, so good luck with that.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's amazing how Urban has dominated Harbaugh. If Urban is done, this short rivalry could be over. Harbaugh will have to live with the results forever.
I don't think they'll fire Harbaugh, he's got lots of years left at Michigan.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Wondering what Georgia is thinking right now? Bama on my mind? For Georgia to win the National Championship they probably have to beat the Crimson Tide TWICE. Because the road to win it goes thru Tuscaloosa. So if somehow they beat them in the SEC title game it most likely won't drop Alabama out of the top 4. So the Dawgs would have beaten the top dog and it will be: "Lets do it again."

giphy.gif

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Alabama is going to win this game. Georgia is giving it their all but somehow Bama pulls out this game.