College Football 2018-2019

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Might as well start a new College football thread.
Anyone really watching baseball until the playoffs come around ... ?

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think I’ll start a thread about how advanced Mack Trucks really were technologically superior in the 70’s and 80’s.
Anyone still lay awake dreaming of Sophia Loren ?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They gathered all the incoming freshmen together for a photo.

25722.jpeg

Let's play some football!!!

Week 1 ...
Michigan vs ND
Miami vs LSU
Auburn vs Washington
FL St vs VA Tech

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well there gettin a lil bit of love they r ranked number 3 in the nation on the preseason polls but we all know they lost a lot of good players a Cpl great players who done good in college but I don’t think they will make it in the pros

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the dawgs one which I knew was gonna happen but never expected it to be a shutout considering in the second quarter they started playing the second string An as the game went on they had 3rd 4th An 5th string players playing

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan: at what point is Harbaugh going to give everyone the rivalry we want in the Big10? Urban gets tossed for the first 3 games and he's still gonna spank Michigan ...

Auburn: Good win! Things are already interesting in the SEC.

Tennessee: Hahahaha ...

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It will be a few years before Tn is a contender in anything Pruitt is a good coach he coached under Saban just like smart an they both coached under richt at ga

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michigan: at what point is Harbaugh going to give everyone the rivalry we want in the Big10? Urban gets tossed for the first 3 games and he's still gonna spank Michigan.
The days of the Big 2 and the little 8 are long over.

woodybo.jpg

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan: at what point is Harbaugh going to give everyone the rivalry we want in the Big10? Urban gets tossed for the first 3 games and he's still gonna spank Michigan.
The days of the Big 2 and the little 8 are long over.

woodybo.jpg

But they shouldn't be, not right now ..

Urban and Harbaugh are two of the best coaches in college football. It would add so much excitement to the season.

I like Harbaugh .. a bunch ..
He's got to get his team to perform better ....

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Tennessee, the way it's going to go with their new coach and his team:
"First you lose big, then you lose close. Then you win close, and finally you win big." ( A legendary coach one said about a different program )