Classic laughs

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A comic like him would be prosecuted today.

This PC crap is going too far.
Some Professional Racer lost a sponsor last week because his father used the N word A few years BEFORE the driver was even born!

Where’s our common sense?

My whole family was raised to be like Rickles.
Our family get together resembled these Roasts.
We all survived.

Reactions: Solar and skyraider

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This thread is about comedy & laughter.

You probably got bent out of shape because that last video hit too close to home. Bring up a painful memory for ya?

Reactions: Compa and Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm all for good comedy. Don Rickles, Red Skelton, Bob Hope, Jack Benny, all the greats who had enough talent they didn't need to be vulgar to be funny. Pretty much the opposite of what we have now. And much of life is now left/right because the left has to have safe spaces in everything, including comedy and humor, so they've perverted it all.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I love it when people that portray themselves as true Americans, actually reveal themselves as true hypocrites. The Constitution & Bill of Rights uphold many freedoms, I missed the part that outlines a Comedic Counsel.

If your ideology aligns more with Fascism & Communism ... move to China!

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I love it when people that portray themselves as true Americans, actually reveal themselves as true hypocrites. The Constitution & Bill of Rights uphold many freedoms, I missed the part that outlines a Comedic Counsel.

If your ideology aligns more with Fascism & Communism ... move to China!
Most of the comics of yesteryear were just as filthy as todays. I guess he doesn't remember Lenny Bruce.

Reactions: Grizzly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know who that is. One of the talent limited of that generation.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The point about comedy is to be funny. A lot of late night comedy today is just bullying and mean spirited statements.

I’m highly religious, and this is offensive, but it’s FUNNY. A comedian isn’t supposed to be politically correct, they are supposed to be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums