Christmas wish's?

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Well it is that time of year again. I managed to arrive a few weeks early and Santa never found out. (Thank you, Teacel) :7

Well the sled is packed, the reindeer are well and fat! Now I have time to hang out with my friends!! Many wishes could be granted or lump of coal be given, Never know till you ask or tell. To join in the fun, create a post for your xmas wish here.

See ya soon!

Lady Expediter

Expert Expediter
>Well it is that time of year again. I managed to arrive a
>few weeks early and Santa never found out. (Thank you,
>Teacel) :7
>
>Well the sled is packed, the reindeer are well and fat! Now
>I have time to hang out with my friends!! Many wishes could
>be granted or lump of coal be given, Never know till you
>ask or tell. To join in the fun, create a post for your
>xmas wish here.
>
>See ya soon!

Ok, let me see -- uumm I would love to make some new friends, real friends.I grew up in Hawaii, and now I have been a driver for 7 years, so I have not found anytime for me to get to know anyone.

Even maybe find "true love" - - Hard to find since I am a boring person - - don't smoke, don't drink, don't eat meat, and have been driving around America and Canada forever. Plus I am very shy personally, but great at business.

Have my trucking business grow, with 2 new h/w teams who want to create a WIN/WIN relationship. I love business!

It has been a hard year, my mom past away - - and I still find myself checking for an email or picking up the phone to call her.

Well - - I guess that would be my main Christmas/New Year requests. I have been a very, very good girl :)

God Bless You All, Peace on Earth & Happy Holiday's to Everyone!
Lady Expediter

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I could use 4 new batteries, and a new set of rear tires (recaps will do, as I haven't been that good;-)
Another wish is for next year to be as busy as this year was for just about everyone I know doing expediting, but I don't think that is a wish Santa can fill:eek:
PEACE AND JOY!!
-Weave-
...hope to have another contest soon, maybe after the holidays...

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Lady Expediter, Santa read over your wish. You have had a very hard life this past year. Santa said, its very possible you will meet someone when you least expected and very soon. Santa agrees with the business growth. He said to expect a surge of business about the end of January to the end of February for you. Oh before I forget, Santa is giving you a special present, two weeks off to any place you wish to be!! Don't worry about the truck, it will not be sitting. We have lined up two elfdrivers for you!

Merry Christmas!!!!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Well Weave, what have you done that Santa does not know about? We have check the list four times now. Your name could not be found! Santa has granted your wish of four new batteries and a brand new set of rear tires. Santa thinks you skated by this year, but he knows you have a good heart. :p :p

roadrunner

Expert Expediter
My wishes??

For my B Unit in Louisville.... a dedicated, home nightly, 45K paying, no loading/unloading, $500 total (newbie) fees required,
Expediter Career

:)

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
My wish is for everyone here to be able to keep "that edge" and have a "big ol smile" not just on Christ mass morn but thru the whole darn year! ...( hey Lady ! Good times are comin, keep the faith )...Many blessings on everyone :)

Lady Expediter

Expert Expediter
>
>
>Lady Expediter, Santa read over your wish. You have had a
>very hard life this past year. Santa said, its very
>possible you will meet someone when you least expected and
>very soon. Santa agrees with the business growth. He said
>to expect a surge of business about the end of January to
>the end of February for you. Oh before I forget, Santa is
>giving you a special present, two weeks off to any place you
>wish to be!! Don't worry about the truck, it will not be
>sitting. We have lined up two elfdrivers for you!
>
>Merry Christmas!!!!

Ok, Thanks Santa! ;-) I luv my special present, I think a cruise or a trip to do all the fun things at Atlantis, beach, scuba, horseback riding, and shows to see. Yeap, sounds like fun! Thanks Santa :)for all your great gifts!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Santa, I've been good for a looooooooooong year. I'd like that winning lottery ticket for the megamillion drawing tonight or the powerball tomorrow night, that's not asking for too much, is it??

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Hi ya Whiterabbit!! Santa was surprised at your request. Most ask for this but yet still request a gift. So this is what Santa decided to do for you. To create a whole year of Christmas just for you so the majic of one day will stay with you the whole year instead!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Lady Expediter your more then welcomed! I would not be surprised if you find more email after your posting. Email penpals are wonderful!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Lol Roderunner, Santa said your wish will be granted! But, do expect a special gift to go along. You will be able to stay home for three months during this winter. We have made arragements with the Santa ElfsDriver union this year to carry a few loads for us. Cost? A few extra cups of hot chocolate and fresh cookies! Not a bad deal!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Dieseldiva, Santa really thought over this for a long time. He could not give the winning ticket out. "BUT" Santa will be giving you a gift that truly surpasses the request of a lottery ticket. Dieseldiva look for the special "Moneytree"! Yes, Money does grow on trees, you just have to know where to find the tree!!! Oh, one more thing look for a gift under the tree. Just a small token for your good work this year. A wallet to hold the money in. This is a very special wallet. You will not be with out money this year!! Oh by the way, Mrs. Claus asked me to relay this message to you as well. You will be meeting more and more people claiming to know you or related to you. Trust me, Mrs Claus had this huge smile on her face when she said this!! Now that is a good thing, wisdom from Mrs. Claus!!!!
you! OH!!!! Another message from Mrs. Claus. "Dieseldiva, would you like to go shopping at Mall America in MN?"
:7 :7 ;-)

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I knew it, I knew I was right!!! Dad always said to me when I was growing up "YOU THINK MONEY GROWS ON TREES", I don't know why his face was always a little red when he said that and his voice seemed more than slightly elevated! Now all these years later I find out there really IS a money tree!! I just can't wait till Doggie Daddy gets home so I can tell him about the tree and that we're really NOT out of money till we're out of checks!!! DD

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I wish that all of us can simply have a SAFE and prosperous 2004.No breakdowns and discounted loads to go away. One more wish is that all of us that utilize and enjoy EO be here this time next year.Stay safe and Merry Christmas. Might be the last year we can say Christmas in public.

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Such sad news to deliver, Rich. Santa always grants wishes of well being. Not only has Santa promises a great year, but all will be prosperous. I know no one has seen Santa angry, but just threaten to not allow the word Christmas be mentioned!!! Rich, Santa says he will grant your one wish of no breakdowns and all discounted loads will go away!! Santa also said that you will find a very special gift this year. He said I am not allowed to tell you where the gift is, but you will find it when you need it the most!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Dieseldiva, I am so sorry. The guys kept telling me I forgot give you the other part of the gift of money! The Checks!!!!! Dieseldiva, you will never run out of checks, because of the money tree!!!! Rudolph kept talking to me about the next stage setup of the sleigh and I walked away. Rudolph says he is sorry! I wonder why Donner is giggling so hard and Blitzen is hiding? I bet they set Rudolph up again! ohhhhhhhhhh I am so tired of that elfdriver union, they never help. They just keep taking my chocolate! Now there goes Dasher!!!! Now something is wrong! I will be back, I have to see what those reindeer are up to. Poor Rudolph he is so small they take the avantage of him all the time!!!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Oh Please do not give the reindeer any carrots!!!! Teacel has the last couple of times and I promise you do not want to sit behind them in the sleigh!!

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Santa My Man....Just send me someplace warm, and for a gift when I get there, I´d like a very large beach towel, and a wet girl. Maybe she will turn out to be what I´ve been looking for. Loaded. Gorgeous. Can´t keep her hands off me. And is too proud to have HER MAN work for a living. Also a case of Guiness wouldn´t be a bad idea either. Cold please.