Chemical foods in the grocery store

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When you approach the isle of soft-drinks,,,the bottles are saying--- "We will rot your teeth,give you acid reflux, clog up your kidney(make it work harder), give you diabetes early on, and make u retain weight with fakey sugars and did you know there is no such thing as a diet drink,,,they are just man made names to cover up the truth and its legal thinks to congress and the legality in labeling,,,,yes folks it's all controlled by labels aka as false labels because sugar can be hidden by the word----puree paste and so on....ah, the joys of food control....by the way, have you been chipped yet, coming to a theater near you................

truckblue

Expert Expediter
Driver
I'm fortunate to have a fridge/freezer/micro in my sleeper. Once a week I shop and buy fresh fruits and veggies to use in a nutri bulit and to munch on for snacks. Also, homemade meals my wife freezes for me are money savers.
I've gone full H2O for drinking, except a cup of coffee in the AM. I find I don't get tired driving and am losing weight staying away from sugary food.

Reactions: Hummer53

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
one day I might know what the difference is between "artificial sweetners" and "Chemical sweetners"
There is over 150 kinds of "chemically engineered" sweetners used now....Instead of the highly advertised....we don't used artificial sweetners mantra....gee whiz

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
one day I might know what the difference is between "artificial sweetners" and "Chemical sweetners"
There is over 150 kinds of "chemically engineered" sweetners used now....Instead of the highly advertised....we don't used artificial sweetners mantra....gee whiz
I went into Wally World and bought a jug of "Sugar Free" iced tea. Being Type II I avoid sugar. Took a swallow and thought that it was very sweet. Checked the lable and #2 ingredient (after water) was High Fructose Corn Syrup. Only Walmart would sell that as sugar free

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app