CHECK YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE !!!

G

Check out this website for your drivers license.

This works for Canadian licenses as well...I just tried mine. Scarey!!!!
OK, this is just too much! Can you say "privacy?" As in, "where is our right to it???" I definitely removed mine. I suggest you
all do the same....
Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! It asks for U.S. info but it works for Canada.
I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Go to the website and check it out. It's unbelievable!!!
Just enter your name, City and province to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".
This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.
Click on this website address.
http://www.license.shorturl.com

truckwife

Expert Expediter
tenten
kswish
After looking at the picture I can understand how you thought this site was real and your enthusiasm to share it with others on this site.}>

Larry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was really surprised. I looked up my drivers lisc. and there it was!!! I chose not to remove it so that others could see what I look like after 18 hours of driving.

Drive Safe

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Teacel wrote:

>You're a funny guy!!! Love the gag. Dreamer will get a kick
>out of this one.

Yes I did.. LOL.. funny tho.. they didn't have mine.. however, they DID have my ex girl friend's... go figure!... :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Dreamer

[font color="blue"]
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.[/font]​