Check this Truck out

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
[link:URL
www.expeditersonline.com/2002/March/Road_Issues829.html

Check out this truck I would get back into a truck if I could find an owner to buy one for me to drive.

Let's be serious though, $250,000 for an expediter truck, and most guys out there can't afford $70,000 trucks. White Glove must pay much better than than I have heard. RichM, when are you getting your truck like this?

These guys are with FedEx and I thought the rules were changed, and all trucks had to be White, and are they going to be putting on those big ugly signs on that box.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Well I will be rushing out tommorrow to get one for sure. Wonder how much that sizeable down payment was. If you have it and want to work for a truck rather then yourself,why not. But don!t get sick,or plan on much time off. To the best of my knowledge Fedex CC requires only the box to be white, the cab plus the sleeper can be any color you like. I wouldn!t want to go up Van :censoredsign: on a Friday night in the summer with that big boy.

Bearcat

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Nice truck. Looks like this truck is more than 40 feet long and thought that was the max a straight truck could be? Couldn't find the total length in the write up. I guess if your going to live on the road, you might as well be comfortable.:D
Randy:)

treeman

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The box is 14'7 a C unit! Might not be over 40' after all. In any case, its a beauty,a real eye catcher! I say more power to 'em,and good luck too!! Hope to see that truck on the road some day!

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Neat-O!! But I'll bet Betsy, My good Ol' 95' FL70, can beat them any day in the real world of business!
-Weave-

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just look for it on a used lot next year after it's repo'ed :7
You'll get the pup for 60k.
-Weave-

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I heard that this truck was featured at the Louisville show. The price I heard was $279,000 and it is a C truck with a 14 foot box so it is legal. I would worry about leaving that truck alone as it will attract so much attention the bad guys will be drawn like a magnet to it. But you know this is America,if you got the bucks and want to spend it on a truck more power to you. Look at the guys with Giant RV!s and huge boats. I hope to see that unit soon and only wish those folks well and hope they stay safe out there.

omalljd

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I met the owner's of this beautiful truck at the Louisville Truck Show. They are a very successful owner/operator team with FedEx Custom Critical "White Glove Division". I think it is wonderful that they are able to purchase such a beautiful truck and they will receive plenty of loads because the shippers will remember them and request them!

Jeff:)