It's a Team's Life Challenge Accepted

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
In the past couple of months, we have really had some odd freight and while this was not our typical freight we still had a lot of fun with it. In expediting, as soon as we need to use our lift gate or hand load or unload the pay for the load reflects our efforts.

We knew when we accepted the load with a four-wheeler that it was going to be a challenge to unload. Besides the four-wheeler, we had several crates and other assorted freight. The four-wheeler though had me concerned as soon as I saw how large it was. We were not told that we only needed the lift gate for the various crates and not for the four-wheeler. If I had known that small fact I sure would have slept easier. Once we arrived at our destination and met the guys responsible for the load we knew we were in for a fun delivery. While they were all very professional they were also characters and kept, us laughing. This delivery I would put into my top five deliveries that were fun, profitable, and really hope we get to work with them again. They know what they are doing and they are enjoying life.

READ MORE...