CDC unveils new virus linked to truckers

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
The Center for Disease Control is keeping a careful watch on a new viral strain. The strain, much like Legionare's Disease and AIDS is affecting a certain population.

If detected early, the disease which starts in the rectum can be controlled. However, there are very few symptoms in the beginning phase. This fast invading virus spreads through the lower and upper intestines and the watse filtering organs and eventually attacks the nervous system.

In particular, the optical nerves. Not until the virus reaches end stage is it detectable by the human eye. At that point, the virus that has reportedly only affected male truck drivers and is commonly referred to as Optimrectumitis has already given them a :censoredsign:ty outlook on life.:+

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
I bet I know why this got written when it did. Also, I'm glad to hear all went well with getting your truck fixed and back on the road. Be Safe.

Cindy and Brian
D6084

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Leave it to Pappy! I just found a cure for this disease and immediately drank all 12 of them!

Pappy -- Improved outlook on life with slightly blurred or distorted vision! :p :p :p