Owner/Operator
Heading to pickup.. Iowa to. Poway ,Ca.....:D

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to pickup.. Iowa to. Poway ,Ca.....:D

Waited more than 30 hrs. in the Louisville/Cincinnati area EMT....finally just drove home, went OOS. Dispatchers said no freight in that area.
Will try again next week. Plants must still be shut down, doing Maintenance or only running one shift. We're almost 75 loads below the norm per day. Hardly any freight available right now. 2-3 loads weekly this July, whereas June was my highest earning in the 3 1/2 yrs. with Bolt. Go figure!

lg3fan

Seasoned Expediter
Well sitting in South Belriot il for 2 1/2 days. I've sat more then I drove in the past 2 weeks almost.

Sent from my Z796C using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wisc. was slow last week too...16 bids in 2 1/2 days couldn't get 1 ....this week 2 loads Bolt customers (non automotive ) loads...Empty earlier in Ca...

lg3fan

Seasoned Expediter
Cottage Grove Wi to Troy Mi. Then per planned from somewhere in Mi to Kokomo Im

lg3fan

Seasoned Expediter
How is it that you accept a load and deliver it and find out they put it in as a turn down. How stupid.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How is it that you accept a load and deliver it and find out they put it in as a turn down. How stupid.

I don't worry about turn downs....if I can't make good money doing the load then they bid it to cheap. ...they farm out a lot of cheap loads daily ...if they tell me its going in as a turn down..I say that sounds like a Threat . . and then I laugh and say I really don't care ...But you better never ask me to help you out on a load ....:D

lg3fan

Seasoned Expediter
I don't worry about turn downs....if I can't make good money doing the load then they bid it to cheap. ...they farm out a lot of cheap loads daily ...if they tell me its going in as a turn down..I say that sounds like a Threat . . and then I laugh and say I really don't care ...But you better never ask me to help you out on a load ....:D

The thing is I did the load

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The thing is I did the load

I guessing Samir is evolved somehow. ..Once I turned down the same load to him twice...and then he paid what I wanted....on fleetvision 2 turndowns...1 load completed all same Pro #....got to just laugh at the stupidity....

lg3fan

Seasoned Expediter
I guessing Samir is evolved somehow. ..Once I turned down the same load to him twice...and then he paid what I wanted....on fleetvision 2 turndowns...1 load completed all same Pro #....got to just laugh at the stupidity....

It was Dave

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded ... El Paso , Tx.. to Sterling Heights , Mi....:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load.. .Detroit area to Laredo, TX.....:D